|Live Support Chat||Shopping Cart|
Old ticket system closed where we used email as login.
Please register new user/pass here:
You will be able to track all your old orders and open new support tickets.
Please check our LiveSupport Timetable
Click here to read answer.
1. Right-click (or control-click) to application you want to run and choose "Open"
2. Click the "Open" button at the next dialog warning to launch the app anyway
1. Launch System Preferences from the Apple menu
2. Choose "Security & Privacy" and then click the "General" tab, followed by clicking the lock icon in the corner to unlock the settings
3. Look for "Allow applications downloaded from:" and choose "Anywhere"
4. Accept the security warning and allow
5. You can now launch any app from any location or developer