|Live Support Chat||Shopping Cart|
.rar is archive file format.
If you are on Windows, then use WinRAR. Download and install it. Click on the RAR file with right mouse button and choose EXTRACT HERE.
To get WinRAR please go this link: http://rarlab.com/download.htm
If you have many parts, like file.part1.rar, file.part2.rar, file.part3.rar.
You should extract only part1.rar file, all other parts will be extracted automatically.
Do NOT start extracting from part2 or part3....
If you are on MAC, then use UnRarX to handle RAR files. Download and install it. Double clicking on RAR file will auto extract it then.
To get UnRarX please go this link: http://warezstore.com/_i/tmp/UnRarX.zip
Click "View Downloads"
Right mouse click to blocked file in the list and select "Download unsafe file".
You received full copy of original CD/DVD, when you double click to CD.iso/DVD.iso file
your Roxio start to automatically burn CD/DVD.
1. Right-click (or control-click) to application you want to run and choose “Open”
2. Click the “Open” button at the next dialog warning to launch the app anyway
1. Launch System Preferences from the Apple menu
2. Choose “Security & Privacy” and then click the “General” tab, followed by clicking the lock icon in the corner to unlock the settings
3. Look for “Allow applications downloaded from:” and choose “Anywhere”
4. Accept the security warning and allow
5. You can now launch any app from any location or developer
Error 12002 means no internet is available for the app.
Please make sure Internet is available on your computer.
Try to disable antivirus and firewall.